About Me

Hello Friends, I am Juliana Onwumere, the owner and Manager of Liana Family Tips, a platform where I share useful information on Entrepreneurship, Relationship & Love, Health Tips, Parenting, Marriage & Family, Trending News & Fashion.




I graduated from the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State in Nigeria and obtained a Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Administration.  In addition, I have been trained on Entrepreneurial Development Studies by the Prestigious Lagos Business School

I am an Author who have successfully completed and published two books.

I am married and the marriage is blessed with three sons.

Aside Blogging and Writing, I run a Business Support Service Company Rayiana Enterprises registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in August 2014  and offer the following:  

§  Secretarial Services: –  computer word processing, dictation and transcription, photocopying, graphic designing, document scanning, lamination, document binding, ID cards production, two minutes passport, project typing, office material supplies. etc

§  Book Production & Management: - typing, editing & proofreading, design and production, web publishing, marketing and promotional planning as well as sales.

§  Agency Services:  on-line examination registration and sell of exam scratch cards, job recruitment, job referrals and companies representative.

§  Internet Services: – emailing, web designing, web hosting and web maintenance.

In addition to these I have the hobby of bead-making.  I sell and train people who are also interested in extra income.


For business discussion please reach me from:

Contact Page.

Google+

Fan Page

Call me on +2348023224949 or drop a line on my Email: onwumerejuliana@gmail.com